MECHATRONICS ENGINEER – SYDNEY NSW
A&RT are seeking a Mechatronic Engineer to join our growing engineering team. The role will be varied, challenging and require strong mechanical , electrical and control system capabilities.
This role will require the the successful applicant to:
- Have professional qualifications in Mechatronic or Robotic Engineering.
- One to five years experience in an engineering role.
- Conduct engineering outcomes as part of a team producing bespoke machinery for customer specific needs.
- Be a competent communicator and have great attention to detail.
- Possess sound analytical and report writing skills.
- Be able to solve problems, and think critically.
- Be comfortable working in a team and autonomously without need for supervision.
- Be able to deal directly with senior management on reporting requirements, document writing and work to project and job delivery time line requirements.
- Be willing to travel to client operations and be site-based for short periods.
- Have a good values, and positive perspective.
If this sounds like you and you want an interesting and dynamic start or change to your career path.
posted : 11 Feb 2019